Am 28.04.2011 um 23:15 schrieb mathew:

> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:16, Wolfgang Schuster
> <schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> As do now know what you want here is a solution from me (MkIV only):
>
> Could you comment on the advantages of your solution, given its
> greater complexity?

It gives you more flexibility but my first goal was to get rid of
the \placepullquote command in the text. Another reason why i used
\defineannotation is that it creates i environment where you can
pass the argument to another command.

I could have written a shorter setup but i wanted the possibility
to change the position of the quote (e.g. “location=left”) and you
can also change the width and style of the text.

Wolfgang