From: schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:36:04 +0200
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: [NTG-context] TOC : Changing the interline spacing of titles,
for long titles on multiple lines

Am 25.05.2011 um 00:18 schrieb Mathieu DUPONT:Hi,
Is there a way to have, in the table of contents, the titles (of chapters,
sections, subsections, etc.) with a different interline spacing than the rest
of the TOC ?My TOC interline spacing is set at 1.5 (4.2ex), but I would like to
have the long titles on multiples lines being only single interline spaced
(2.8ex).Is there something I could add in the \setuplist[chapter] command ?
Thanks for any hint !

\setupinterlinespace[line=4.2ex]   %  1.5 interline
\setuplabeltext[chapter=CHAPITRE~]\define[3]\ChapterList{
\blank\par\noindent\currentlistsymbol\crlf      #2\enspace\listdots\enspace
#3\par\blank[0.1cm]}\setupcombinedlist[content][level=3,alternative=c]\setuplist[chapter][
      label=yes,      alternative=command,    command=\ChapterList,   ]
\starttext
\completecontent
\start\setupinterlinespace[line=2.8ex]\completecontent\stop
Wolfgang