From: schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:49:18 +0200
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: [NTG-context] TOC : Changing the interline spacing of titles,
for long titles on multiple lines

Am 25.05.2011 um 17:42 schrieb Mathieu DUPONT:Interesting command to know.Thank
you.
However I only wanted the titles to be 2.8ex and the rest of the TOC to be
4.2ex.Please see previous message for the solution I got.
This is the same as you do (the \blank’s in your example usethe reduced
interlinespace too) but with less lineskip changes.
\define\PlaceContent  {\bgroup   \title{Contents}
\setupinterlinespace[line=2.8ex]   \placecontent   \stop}
\starttext\PlaceContent...\stoptext
Wolfgang