Hi,

When installing the current version of ConTeXt-minimals on my old
PowerMac G4 (OSX 10.4.11), on which the minimals have been installed,
and have worked, without any problems up till october last year, the
process stopped midway, because the file 'metafun' could not be
opened.
The last lines of the log are:

"TeXExec | using tex engine xetex
TeXExec | using tex format path ./xetex
TeXExec | unable to make format due to lack of permissions
TeXExec | using mp engine mpost
TeXExec | using mps format path .
TeXExec | generating mps format metafun
This is MetaPost, version 1.504 (kpathsea version 6.0.0)
! I can't open file `metafun'.
<*> metafun

Please type another input file name: "

Does anybody know what can be done about this?
(I even do not know how to abort the process other than quitting Terminal.)

Incidentally, the PowerMac has not been used between october and now.
Thanks in advance.

Robert Blackstone