Am 15.06.2011 10:17, schrieb Hans Hagen:
On 14-6-2011 5:03, Christoph Redecker wrote:
On 13.06.2011 16:14, Christoph Redecker wrote:
Hi,

I want to place my figures flush right, so that they are aligned with
the right border of my text area. Captions should be in the right
margin, flush left, ragged right. It is a one-sided document.

I've tried

\setupfloats[
location=right]
\setupcaptions[
location=rightmargin,
align=flushleft,
headstyle=\tfx,
style=\tfx]

Considering the overall activity on the list since I posted the
question, can I assume that these options simply have not been
implemented yet?

Did you check the details.pdf manualal?

Hello Hans,

I now checked details.pdf, but I can only find (many!) placement options for placing figures - not for the captions. I also noticed that the wiki command reference does _not_ list the following options for \setupcaptions:

left middle right lefthanging righthanging leftmargin rightmargin innermargin outermargin

They _are_ included in the pdf command reference (ref-en.pdf) dated June 13, 2011.

Regards

Christoph