Your solution doesn't seems to work, I still don't see a caption anywhere when 
using location=rightmargin. When I inserted your fix I stumbled upon the fact 
that there is \def\locatebcaptionbox below \def\locatefloatbox. You provided a 
fix for \locatefloatbox, but shouldn't it be for \locatecaptionbox? I have no 
clues about the internals of ConTeXt, but I tried the following:

No, my fix was correct but it’s not a final solution because it disables
the “leftmargin” and “rightmargin” keys when you place the caption in the 
margin.

Wolfgang

In that case I don't understand how I can place a caption in the margin. Should the MWE I included in my first post work now, or not?

Regards

Christoph
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to