On 25-6-2011 5:49, Otared Kavian wrote:

3) In mathmode with some fonts some arrows are not showed: example with mkiv

\setupbodyfont[libertine,12pt]
\starttext
  \startformula L : E \longrightarrow F, \qquad x \mapsto f(x),
\stopformula
\stoptext

This is a side effect of some missing glyphs in lmmath.otf which is what we nowadays use when no design sizes are expected (we only use virtual lm math when we use lm fonts with design sizes.)

You can add this at the top of your document to force the virtual lm fonts:

\starttypescript [math] [modern,latin-modern,default]
    \definefontsynonym[MathRoman][LMMath10-Regular@lmroman10-math]
    \definefontsynonym[MathBold] [LMMath10-Bold@lmroman10-boldmath]
\stoptypescript

The lm math project team is aware of this and there will be a couple of fixed after the weekend. Keep testing as we need to know what other aspects are missing.