Hi Hans,

Updating through the minimals to the latest beta (ConTeXt version 2011.06.25
01:48) presents a few problems:

1) mkii does not work anymore: typesetting

        \starttext
                Hello Hans!
        \stoptext

results in
        sh: /context-minimal/tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/ruby/texexec.rb:
Permission denied

2) There is now a problem with \footnote: for instance with mkiv

\starttext
\chapter{Testing a chapter\footnote{Actually for testing footnotes in a chapter
header\dots}}

\section{Testing a section\footnote{Actually for testing footnotes in a section
header\dots}}
\stoptext

does not show the footnote numbers in the footnotes area.

3) In mathmode with some fonts some arrows are not showed: example with mkiv

\setupbodyfont[libertine,12pt]
\starttext
 \startformula L : E \longrightarrow F, \qquad x \mapsto f(x),
\stopformula
\stoptext

While talking about maths and mkiv, the issue I reported about bounds of
integrals is still present.

Best regards: OK