Dear list,

I would like to use ConTeXt (MKIV) for typesetting my thesis. So I tried a
lot of the features and I'm really impressed by the flexibility and so far
more than satisfied with the results. Now I obviously need a bibliography
and tried to get it working today. But whatever I tried, I can't seem to get
the entries to show up in the pdf.

Setup:
Win 7 32bit
LuaTeX, Version beta-0.60.2-2010100221 (MiKTeX 2.9) (rev 3736)
ConTeXt  ver: 2010.05.24 13:05 MKIV

Main file (example.mkiv):
\setupbibtex[database=example]
\setuppublications[alternative=apa]
\starttext
Test
\completepublications[criterium=all]
\stoptext

Bib file (borrowed from another recent topic - hope you don't mind,
example.bib) :
@BOOK{daunerliebkonzenschmidt,
author = {Peter Schlechtriem and Horst Konzen}, }

@BOOK{schlechtriemschmidtkessel,
author = {Peter Schlechtriem and Horst Konzen and Karsten Schmidt}, }

Generated bbl file (example.bbl):
\setuppublicationlist[samplesize={SKS},totalnumber=2]

\startpublication[k=daunerliebkonzenschmidt,t=book,
a={{Schlechtriem},{Konzen}},y=,
n=1,s=SK]
\author[]{Peter}[P.]{}{Schlechtriem}
\author[]{Horst}[H.]{}{Konzen}
\stoppublication

\startpublication[k=schlechtriemschmidtkessel,t=book,
a={{Schlechtriem},{}},y=,
n=2,s=SKS]
\author[]{Peter}[P.]{}{Schlechtriem}
\author[]{Horst}[H.]{}{Konzen}
\author[]{Karsten}[K.]{}{Schmidt}
\stoppublication

Output and log file attached.
What's wrong here?

Also, if anybody thinks mkiv is not ready for productive work, please scream
and stop me. But as far as I've heard it has been used to typeset books and
theses already, so... yeah.