Dear list, I would like to use ConTeXt (MKIV) for typesetting my thesis. So I tried a lot of the features and I'm really impressed by the flexibility and so far more than satisfied with the results. Now I obviously need a bibliography and tried to get it working today. But whatever I tried, I can't seem to get the entries to show up in the pdf.
Setup:
Win 7 32bit
LuaTeX, Version beta-0.60.2-2010100221 (MiKTeX 2.9) (rev 3736)
ConTeXt ver: 2010.05.24 13:05 MKIV
Main file (example.mkiv):
\setupbibtex[database=example]
\setuppublications[alternative=apa]
\starttext
Test
\completepublications[criterium=all]
\stoptext
Bib file (borrowed from another recent topic - hope you don't mind,
example.bib) :
@BOOK{daunerliebkonzenschmidt,
author = {Peter Schlechtriem and Horst Konzen}, }
@BOOK{schlechtriemschmidtkessel,
author = {Peter Schlechtriem and Horst Konzen and Karsten Schmidt}, }
Generated bbl file (example.bbl):
\setuppublicationlist[samplesize={SKS},totalnumber=2]
\startpublication[k=daunerliebkonzenschmidt,t=book,
a={{Schlechtriem},{Konzen}},y=,
n=1,s=SK]
\author[]{Peter}[P.]{}{Schlechtriem}
\author[]{Horst}[H.]{}{Konzen}
\stoppublication
\startpublication[k=schlechtriemschmidtkessel,t=book,
a={{Schlechtriem},{}},y=,
n=2,s=SKS]
\author[]{Peter}[P.]{}{Schlechtriem}
\author[]{Horst}[H.]{}{Konzen}
\author[]{Karsten}[K.]{}{Schmidt}
\stoppublication
Output and log file attached.
What's wrong here?
Also, if anybody thinks mkiv is not ready for productive work, please scream
and stop me. But as far as I've heard it has been used to typeset books and
theses already, so... yeah.
example.log
Description: Binary data
example.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document
___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/ wiki : http://contextgarden.net ___________________________________________________________________________________
