Great ... that's exactly what I needed ... Thanks very much Wolfgang.
It can be somewhere on similar techniques to read more? Just links to some sample files to the dissected ...

Thanks a lot
Jaroslav

Dne 19.7.2011 14:39, Wolfgang Schuster napsal(a):
Am 19.07.2011 um 14:27 schrieb Jaroslav Hajtmar:

>  Hello ConTeXist.
> > I have done the module (for context), which is entirely written in Lua (ConTeXt definitions are done through Lua too). > > I wonder how it can be loaded into ConTeXt file. Have I to use the beginning of the file:
>  \startluacode
>    dofile ("my-module.lua")
>  \stopluacode
> > to loading the module? I would like to use \usemodule [my-module.lua], but there is a problem, that code must be inside \startluacode ... \stopluacode environment.
>  But when I put my luacode into \startluacode ... \stopluacode into
my-module.mkiv file, then I have a problem with catcodes inside strings defining
by  [[  ... ]].
> > Or must be module consists of two separate files (my-module.lua and my-module.mkiv)? Must I to load the Lua module file (my-module.lua) into ConTeXt module file (my-module.mkiv) by command \ctxlua{dofile("my-module.lua ");} and then load module file (my-module.mkiv) into my user file by command \usemodule[my-module]? > > Is there something like \useluamodule[....] or \usemodule[anyluaswitch][modulefile] ??? > > How to proceed in these cases? I find it inappropriate to divide the module into two separate files.
Use \usemodule:

<example>
\startbuffer[test]
function test(argument)