Hello!

I know I'm about the only person in the world using the prefixed
reference mechanism, but it really makes my life a lot easier when
handling largish user manuals with tons of references. However, the
system seems to be broken again, at least in LuaTeX in the newest
current (ConTeXt  ver: 2011.05.18 18:04 MKIV  fmt: 2011.8.23  as of
today).

Good news is that ConTeXt doesn't crash on this and references inside
each chapter (i.e. without calling for the prefixing mechanism) work
fine. Bad news is that while the project at hand is so small I can
keep track of unique reference names and thus bypass the problem, by
next week I'll probably have to compile one of the larger projects and
I *really* do not fancy going through every reference there to change
them to non-prefixed...

My minimal example worked on the Online ConTeXt in the Garden (pdftex
and xetex), but when I'm running ConTeXt default, i.e. MkIV + LuaTeX,
on my Windows7, this example fails exactly the same way that the real
thing does (resulting pdf attached).

====================

\setuphead[chapter][prefix=+]

\starttext

\chapter[one]{Chapter One}

\section[bla]{Blablabla}

\chapter[two]{Chapter Two}

See \in{Section}[one:bla]

\stoptext

I don't mind updating to a slightly newer version of ConTeXt, but at
this stage it'll have to be something fairly "safe", deadlines are
looming too close for any extensive experimenting.

Oh well, at least the current doesn't crash on the references, so I
can continue the editing job and sort out the double question marks
later.

Regards,

Mari