On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:49, Joseph Wright wrote:

> Hello Mojca,
>
> I did indeed install MacTeX 'early' (basically as soon as it became
> available for testing). I'm surprised "sudo tlmgr install --reinstall
> context metapost" did not sort this one out.

tlmgr is not allowed to change your local configuration file (that
would be a bad idea) since you might have edited it yourself. We
updated that file during testing phase.

In the same spirit: you probably don't have the bleeding edge TLU
unless you updated it manually and tlmgr won't really help you with
that. Even more important might be the version of TeX Dist Preference
Pane.

Since you seem to have posted your original question to another
mailing list, can you please at least leave a reply that the issue was
solved (and how you solved it)?

Mojca