On Sun 25 Sep 2011, Stefan Müller wrote:

> I have an @incollection-entry with "booktitle" set in a bib-file used in
> a ConTeXt document.  Unfortunately there is no \title, generated from
> "booktitle", in the respective .bbl file.  Only \arttitle, generated
> from the bib-key "title", is present.  Guess it's a bug(?)

Hmm, can't reproduce here. Here's what I'm using:

file test.tex:

\setupbibtex[database=test]
\starttext
\cite[ernst1989anisotropy]
\placepublications[criterium=cite]
\stoptext

file test.bib:

@incollection{ernst1989anisotropy,
  title = {Averaging of anisotropy of magnetic susceptibility data},
  author = {Ernst, R. E. and Pearce, G. W.},
  booktitle = {Statistical Applications in the Earth Sciences},
  editor = {Agterberg, F. P. and Bonham-Carter, G. F.},
  note = {Paper 89-9},
  pages = {297--305},
  year = {1989},
  publisher = {Geological Survey of Canada}
}

produces the following test.bbl:

\setuppublicationlist[samplesize={EP89},totalnumber=1]

\startpublication[k=ernst1989anisotropy,t=incollection,
a={{Ernst},{Pearce}},y=1989,
n=1,s=EP89]
\artauthor[]{R.~E.}[R.~E.]{}{Ernst}
\artauthor[]{G.~W.}[G.~W.]{}{Pearce}
\pubyear{1989}
\arttitle{Averaging of anisotropy of magnetic susceptibility data}
\editor[]{F.~P.}[F.~P.]{}{Agterberg}
\editor[]{G.~F.}[G.~F.]{}{Bonham-Carter}
\title{Statistical Applications in the Earth Sciences}
\pages{297--305}
\pages{297--305}
\pubname{Geological Survey of Canada}
\note{Paper 89-9}
\stoppublication

... and the PDF shows both the article and book title. This works with
MkIV 2011.02.25 and 2011.09.20.

Pont