On 10/02/2011 08:20 PM, Philipp Gesang wrote:
> On 2011-10-02 19:53, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
>>
>> Philipp, I'm afraid it doesn't work. Sample file:
>
> As I thought: the problem is rather with latin modern not having
> small caps as font feature, [...]

Sorry, my own example was misleading (or so it seems to have been).

Wolfgang has found the cause of the problem.

Disabling mall caps when having enabled them for the default didn't work
either with TeX Gyre Pagella, because of using \addff instead of \addfs.

>> Imagine a whole book in one document. If you have more than 100 urls, it
>> would be inconvenient to have to go to the document preamble and back to
>> the body text only to add an url.
>
> In this case, wouldn’t you prefer a bibliography?

It depends on the kind of book you are working on. If the only items of
the bibliography would be urls (no printed stuff), I would avoid using a
bibliography.

One of the most annoying features I found in some academic books (I have
found some in humanities) is having to go back an forth because of the
endnotes using quotations with the author-year system, so you have to
stop reading, go to the endnote page and then to the bibliography page
referring to the cited work.

Because of that, I prefer to give all information on the same page.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk