On 10-10-2011 14:39, Romain Diss wrote:
Hi,

Since a recent upgrade of the beta the \date command give "day+ octobre 2011"
if \mainlanguage[fr] is set. Minimal example:

\mainlanguage[fr]
\starttext
     \date
     \language[en]
     (\date)
\stoptext

A rapid search lead me to these lines (560-571) in "lang-def.mkiv":
\installlanguage
   [\s!fr]
   [\c!spacing=\v!packed,
   (...)
   \c!date={\v!day+,\v!space,\v!month,\v!space,\v!year}]

where the "day+" appears. Several lines further (line 670), one found:
\defineconversion [\s!fr] [\v!day+] [\frordinaldaynumber]

but I have not find any file defining "\frordinaldaynumber" (except "lang-
ita.mkii" for MKII). Is there something to fix in the beta or is there
something I missed ?

does day:mnem work ok?