On 10-10-2011 18:35, Romain Diss wrote:
On 10-10-2011, you wrote
On 10-10-2011 14:39, Romain Diss wrote:
Hi,

Since a recent upgrade of the beta the \date command give "day+ octobre
2011" if \mainlanguage[fr] is set. Minimal example:

\mainlanguage[fr]
\starttext

      \date
      \language[en]
      (\date)

\stoptext
(...)
does day:mnem work ok?
I had :
\setuplanguage [fr] [date={day:mnem,space,month,space,year}]
to the minimal exemple and it prints "10 mai 2011".

Don’t know if it is exactly what you meant I should test but it seems to
work...

day+ was a shortcut for day:mnem (or actually it was there before we had :mnem) but in mkiv that shortcut is gone