Hi,

May be I missed one or the other mail on this topic.
There is indeed support for svg-inclusion in MKIV. In order to be possibly of 
help I would like you to send a minimal example.

Willi
On 8 Nov 2011, at 04:26, Kip Warner wrote:

> On Fri, 2011-11-04 at 10:32 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> 
>> \externalfigure[Images/Figure.svg][width=2.5cm] 
> 
> Thanks Hans, but all I see is a grey box with the following in it where
> I expected to see the image:
> 
> name: dummy
> file:
> figure:Figure
> state: unknown
> 
> I've checked the path and it looks correct.
> 
> -- 
> Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
> OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred
> http://www.thevertigo.com
> ___________________________________________________________________________________
> If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
> Wiki!
> 
> maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
> webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
> archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
> ___________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to