On Tue, 22 Nov 2011, Pontus Lurcock wrote:

On Mon 21 Nov 2011, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس   سماوي حامد wrote:

2. The other, less sophisticated option: How do I get
\setuppagenumbering to simply just reset the current pagenumber to
"1" and start from "1" again?

I think that what you want (untested) is \setuppagenumber[number=1]
rather than \setuppagenumbering[number=1] (as I understand it
\setuppagenumbering controls the way in which page numbers are
displayed and \setuppagenumber controls the numbers themselves).

There is also \setupuserpagenumber[number=1] and \setupuserpagenumber[way=bysuperpart] (if superpart is defined using \definehead).

Aditya