If you want all rows double height except the first, just do it the other way 
around.
\setupTABLE[r][each][height=0.7in]
and then for the first row:
\bTR[height=0.35in]
Then it's only 2 digits to change :)

[nr=X] is for a cell spanning X rows. Hint: nr=number rows. So you'll get a 
single cell that reaches down X rows. it's not meant to be used to adjust the 
height of a row.

Check this out, lots of examples: 
http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/enattab.pdf


> Thank you, Christian.  However, I find explicitly setting the row height a bit
> awkward.  What happens if I changed the height value in my \setupTABLE
> directive?  Then I would have to change all references to height in the table
> explicitly.  Also, my made up example is *only* of double rows.  However, I
> have the earlier example where this is a mixture of row spans across
> different columns.  It was just by chance that I was in a situation with all
> adjacent cells in a particular row requiring a row span.
> 
> Why would that be considered not an application of [nr=?]?  And if it indeed
> the case, shouldn't it be explicit that [nr=2] doesn't apply to an entire row?
> 
> Regards.
> 
> 
> On 11-11-24 05:47 PM, Christian wrote:
> >> I have tried various combinations and have so far been unsuccessful
> >> in getting a row of double height using natural tables.  I am
> >> following up and enclosing a minimal example, along with the a
> >> previous incarnation using TABLE, which does give me the intended
> layout.
> >>
> >> Any suggestions on how to do the same using natural tables would be
> >> greatly appreciated.
> >
> > use the height parameter for the table row. also, I don't thik you've
> understood the meaning of 'nr=2'.
> > I suggest you read the wiki entry on TABLES:
> > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TABLE
> >
> >
> > and here's your table back ;P :
> >
> > \bTABLE
> > \bTABLEbody
> >     \bTR
> >             \bTD Circuit \eTD
> >             \bTD Description \eTD
> >             \bTD Circuit \eTD
> >             \bTD Description \eTD
> >     \eTR
> >
> >     \bTR[height=0.7in]
> >             \bTD  7 \eTD \bTD  Bedroom 4 Arc Fault Plug \eTD
> >             \bTD  8 \eTD \bTD  \unused \eTD
> >     \eTR
> > \eTABLEbody
> > \eTABLE
> >
> 
> --
> -----
> - Pavneet Arora
> 
> Waroc Fine Audio + Custom Home Cinema
> www.waroc.com  416.937.WAROC (9276)
> 
> __________________________________________________________
> _________________________
> If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the
> Wiki!
> 
> maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-
> context
> webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net archive  :
> http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
> __________________________________________________________
> _________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to