I have troubles with interaction in a screen document.

(1) I took the example from the wiki:
\setuppapersize[A6][A6]
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupreferencing[interaction=all]
\starttext
Reference is here <\reference[label:1]{Some text}>
\page[yes] % Insert page break
Link to \goto{some text elsewhere}[label:1].
\stoptext

Although the link on page-2 brings me to page_1, the contents of {Some text}
has completely disappeared. Why is this? What is the essence of having this
argument if it is not displayed?

(2) Transfering this code to a more complex document containing other
references, to figures, tables etc. makes the action disappear! Clicking then
does nothing, although the links to the figures and tables can be used.

The link works when the code above is placed BEFORE \completecontent. But
becomes incative when put BEHIND it. The index however has links transferring
to the various part of the3 document.

Please can some enlighten me? Why are links through \placefigure, \placetable
alive and those with \reference-\goto are not?

Hans van der Meer