Am 25.11.2011 um 18:08 schrieb Meer, H. van der:
>
> On 25 nov. 2011, at 17:33, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>
>>
>> Am 25.11.2011 um 17:26 schrieb Hans van der Meer:
>>
>>> I have troubles with interaction in a screen document.
>>>
>>> (1) I took the example from the wiki:
>>> \setuppapersize[A6][A6]
>>> \setupinteraction[state=start]
>>> \setupreferencing[interaction=all]
>>> \starttext
>>> Reference is here <\reference[label:1]{Some text}>
>>> \page[yes] % Insert page break
>>> Link to \goto{some text elsewhere}[label:1].
>>> \stoptext
>>>
>>> Although the link on page-2 brings me to page_1, the contents of {Some
>>> text} has completely disappeared. Why is this? What is the essence of
>>> having this argument if it is not displayed?
>>
>> You can show the text when you call the reference with
>> “\getreference[text][label:1]”.
>
> This confuses me more. Perhaps I am misunderstanding but now I get from this:
>
> Reference is here <\reference[label:1]{Some text}>\blank
> and is: \getreference[tekst][label:1]
tekst ≠ text
Wolfgang
___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the
Wiki!
maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________