Am 2011-11-27 um 06:45 schrieb Brendan Jurd:

On 25/11/11 19:17, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 25-11-2011 06:12, Brendan Jurd wrote:
I have a PHP application which generates documentation on the fly with
context. This has been working really well, but I am now testing
deployment on a new server with a more recent version of context, and it
seems to be somehow getting itself into a tight loop.

Hi Brendan,
I once had similar problems running ConTeXt (LuaTeX) behind my Django server (gunicorn or FCGI behind Nginx). In my case it was some strange permissions problem of the calling process. I could only avoid it by changing my process manager from daemontools to supervisord.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to