On 02/12/11 21:31, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 2-12-2011 02:59, Brendan Jurd wrote:The apache worker process had no such environment variables, so mtxrun failed. Once I added the following line to my PHP script, everything started working just fine: putenv('TEMPDIR=/tmp');can you that on the wiki? maybe we need a section: "running context in webservices" or so
I have added my findings to the wiki, as a new page. At the moment the page isn't linked to from anywhere else in the wiki. I wasn't sure which pages might have adjacent content. Please feel free to relocate this if you don't like the name, or think it doesn't deserve its own page.
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Running_ConTeXt_without_a_shell BTW, congratulations on the new theme for the wiki. It's a big improvement. -- Regards, Brendan Jurd Software Engineer Achieve, Corp [email protected] ___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/ wiki : http://contextgarden.net ___________________________________________________________________________________
