On 02/12/11 21:31, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 2-12-2011 02:59, Brendan Jurd wrote:

The apache worker process had no such environment variables, so mtxrun
failed. Once I added the following line to my PHP script, everything
started working just fine:

putenv('TEMPDIR=/tmp');

can you that on the wiki? maybe we need a section: "running context in
webservices" or so

I have added my findings to the wiki, as a new page. At the moment the page isn't linked to from anywhere else in the wiki. I wasn't sure which pages might have adjacent content. Please feel free to relocate this if you don't like the name, or think it doesn't deserve its own page.

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Running_ConTeXt_without_a_shell

BTW, congratulations on the new theme for the wiki.  It's a big improvement.

--
Regards,
Brendan Jurd

Software Engineer