On 20-12-2011 13:57, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
Hello again,

it’s that time of year again, when I try to print my calendar and
address book for next year, and last year’s ConTeXt code doesn’t work
any more... (see my mails on imposition and tabulate lines problems).
Anyway; I’d like to get the first and last name on one address book page
into its header. While that didn’t work last year at all (at least not
in combination with imposition), I get "rather" good results with this
code (helpfully donated by someone on this list):

Marks are somewhat special in the sense that they can be loners or part of a chain (chapter-section-...) with special reset requirements.

As tex's natural model has some limitations, in mkiv we do things a bit diffrent (but rather well defined). When a set of marks on a page is identified, the following keywords can be used:

previous : last before sync
next     : first after sync

top      : first in sync
bottom   : last in sync

first    : first not top in sync
last     : last not bottom in sync

so, you need to use 'top' and 'bottom'. When the chain is to be ignored, one can append ":nocheck" to the keyword. There's also a 'current' method.