Hello Hans,

just back from the lecture I have given and I got an idea:
Take not that keyboard of you, but take the
Maximus (1430 euro!) or the Tactus, see
http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/aux/

Prepare with ConTeXt a number of keys, for instance parts
of mathematical formulas and functions, or
parts of molecules out of the chemistry.
Put them in the keys of one the keyboards, mentioned
above and there can be given a lecture with readable
formulas. By touching those keys you get a nice written
text. Or some key, that you get a nice table ( prepared
by ConTeXt) at the screen. And such that it can be filled
by handwritten information, using some tablet or
otherwise.
May be it is already possible for a virtual keyboard
on a touchscreen or something like that. A ConTeXt
package for the preparation of the keys of a virtual
keyboard?

It is just an idea, really I have no idea how to realize it,

Kind Regards,

Rene'