On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Steffen Wolfrum <cont...@st.estfiles.de>wrote:

> Am 17.01.2012 um 23:41 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
>

> > You should try to make your code more readable.
> >
> > \definelistplacement[MyListItemIT][none]#1#2#3%
> >   {\maxaligned\bgroup
> >      \rlap{\it#1}%
> >

> \framed[frame=off,align=middle,location=bottom,width=broad,foregroundstyle=\TOCstyleBF]{#2}%
> >      \llap{\tf#3}%
> >    \egroup}
>

> I did not know "\maxaligned"
>
> even me --- it's normal, it's hard to be in sync with all the changes of
the source. I suspect that it's an internal macro, can even change.
Wolfgang often uses internal macro, gaining speed but loosing compatibility.
As general rule (another...) in my stylesheets I try to use TeX macros and
ConTeXt switches (i.e. key=val) especially if they are related to long term
projects.

--
luigi