On Debian Packages, at least, we can declare, basically, 3 levels of
dependencies, according to
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-relationships.html#s-binarydeps

1) Depends - absolute dependency. Or else, packages that is strictly
necessary to works well.
2) Recommends - strong, but not absolute dependency.
3) Suggests - used to declare that one package may be more useful with one
or more others.

So, I think Inkscape would fit well as 'context' Suggests.

--
Wagner Macedo