Hi Hans,

Another small issue with the new beta (ConTeXt  ver: 2012.02.16 13:05 MKIV):
the key « location= hanging » does not work anymore in enumerations.
Minimal example:
%%%%%%
\defineenumeration[Exo]
        [location=hanging,
        width=fit,
        text={Exercise },
        stopper={.}]

\starttext

\startExo This is a test: this line should not be below « Exercise 1. »\dots

\stopExo

\stoptext
%%%%%
Best regards: OK