Am 23.02.2012 um 12:42 schrieb Thomas A. Schmitz:

> On 02/23/2012 12:27 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> \usemodule[annotation]
>>
>> \define[2]\NumberedblockquoteCommand
>>   {\setupindenting[no]
>>    \startlinenumbering[width=1cm][\annotationparameter{start}]%
>>    #2%
>>    \stoplinenumbering}
>>
>> \defineannotation
>>   [numberedblockquote]
>>   [alternative=command,
>>   %indenting=no,
>>    command=\NumberedblockquoteCommand]
>
> Wolfgang,
>
> thanks a lot for your solution. It works beautifully with the minimal
> example, but I can't use it in my project: it only works with a recent beta,
> but since footnotes are so badly broken, I need to use an older beta for
> typesetting this book project. Any chance of having a more generic solution
> without the annotation module?

\def\startnumberedblockquote
  {\dosingleempty\dostartnumberedblockquote}

\def\dostartnumberedblockquote[#1]%
  {\getrawparameters[numberedblockquote][start=1,#1]%
   \blank[line]%
   \begingroup
   \setupindenting[no]%
   \startlinenumbering[width=1cm][\numberedblockquotestart]}

\def\stopnumberedblockquote
  {\stoplinenumbering
   \endgroup
   \blank[line]}