On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Thomas A. Schmitz
<thomas.schm...@uni-bonn.de> wrote:
> On 02/23/2012 12:27 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>>
>> \usemodule[annotation]
>>
>> \define[2]\NumberedblockquoteCommand
>>   {\setupindenting[no]
>>    \startlinenumbering[width=1cm][\annotationparameter{start}]%
>>    #2%
>>    \stoplinenumbering}
>>
>> \defineannotation
>>   [numberedblockquote]
>>   [alternative=command,
>>   %indenting=no,
>>    command=\NumberedblockquoteCommand]
>

> Wolfgang,
>
> thanks a lot for your solution. It works beautifully with the minimal
> example, but I can't use it in my project: it only works with a recent beta,
> but since footnotes are so badly broken, I need to use an older beta for
> typesetting this book project. Any chance of having a more generic solution
> without the annotation module?
>
> Thomas

Hm global  effect.. you can use a namespaced one

\enabletrackers[lines.numbers]
\starttext
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod
tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At
vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd
gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.
\vrule width\textwidth height 1pt\par
\setuplinenumbering[Mine1][width=1cm,start=1]
\startlinenumbering[Mine1]
consetetur

sadipscing

elitr

sed

diam
\stoplinenumbering

\vrule width\textwidth height 1pt\par
\setuplinenumbering[Mine2][width=1cm,start=19]
\startlinenumbering[Mine2]
consetetur

sadipscing

elitr