On 26-5-2012 16:07, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Sat, 26 May 2012, Hans Hagen wrote:

Ha, you beat me in maling ... i just changed that in the same way ...

Thanks to both of you.

but i was wondering why a public name was used .. can it be that
\currentbackground is used in modules or styles (e.g. implementing
alternative built in backgrounds as I remember that Aditya has some
plugs)? If so then at some point we might need a public name but let's
wait till it shows up.

I remeber using

\setupbackgrounds[page][background={bck1, \currentbackground, bck2}]

in some of my local styles. It is easy for me to adapt that.

\currentbackground is not used in any of my public modules.

maybe we can have \currentframedbackground then (if needed)