Hello,

It frequently happens to me that a new line in an output-document starts just after a quotation mark. So I encounter lines in my ConTeX-created .pdf like:

"And the prince of Denmark spoke: '
how weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable seem to me all the uses of this world!' "

Its hard to say how often this happens but I'd say its roughly every 50 quotations.

A minimal example to see the problem in action: (also on http://pastebin.com/cEMiGZju)

\mainlanguage [de]
\setuppapersize[A4]

\setuplayout[width=6cm]

\setupquotation
[1]
[left=„, right=“]

\setupquote
[1]
[left=„, right=“]

\starttext

\language[de]
Bereiche der\quotation{waren transparent, so dass} man auf. \quotation{die darunterliegenden} Grafiken sehen konnte. \quotation{Die Paletten konnten mit der} nicht-dominanten \quotation{Hand bewegt werden} %gibberish content

\stoptext

I'm using LiveTex 2011/LuaTex typeset but the problem can be reproduced using the example code at http://live.contextgarden.net/ and the "XeTeX"-Setting.

Is there any fix to this problem?

Kind Regards,