Hans and Wolfgang,

Thanks, as always, for the prompt replies. Does this mean that I need to focus on the typescript mechanism rather than simplefonts? Wolfgang, that was also the point I wanted to clarify since from my earlier reading of the manual's section on "Choosing on your own fonts", the example pointed to using typescripts. However, from the Aditya's posting I was encouraged that I could use (my) default method of relying on simplefonts.

One last question stemming from the Jean-Luc Dumont's article on effective communications: is there a way to turn off the interaction bar in the slides. I am using the simple 'Shaded' style where the interaction bars are displayed as small circles along the bottom.

Regards.