Hi Pavneet,

I am CCing the list as others might find this useful as well.

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012, Pavneet Arora wrote:

One more question, though: if one wanted to design the slides with *different* title and body fonts, as I do, how would one do that? This is why I tried \setupbodyfont and ran into my initial difficulties.

Use

\setupSlideTitle
   [style={ any font command }]

The default value of style is \switchtobodyfont[\SlideTitleSize]. The easiest way to switch fonts is to use \definefont or, if you are using the simplefonts module, \definesimplefont. For example:

\usemodule[simpleslides]
\usemodule[simplefonts][size=\NormalSize]

\definesimplefont[SlideTitleFont][Dejavu Sans][size=\SlideTitleSize]

\setupSlideTitle[style=\SlideTitleFont]

\starttext

\SlideTitle{Knuth}

\input knuth