Hello all,

Having used MkII to make a nicely formatted version of a document, I now need to make a draft version document in order to submit it to a journal. They want the figure captions as a list at the end of the document and the figures collected on pages at the end too. The draft version will need to be double spaced. Obviously, I'd rather use the existing source to generate both draft and well-formatted versions, so it sounds like a job for modes. Before I start hacking, has someone done this already or is ther an alternative method of accomplishing this?

Thanks,
Roger

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2012.php