Trying to define some spot colors using the wiki examples. I get the following error message every time I run MKIV:

colors          > cmyk color space is not supported

Here's the relevant section of my environment file:

% Turn on colors.
\setupcolors[rgb=no,cmyk=yes,spot=yes,state=start,overprint=yes]
%\setupcolors[state=start]
% Define the colors we want to use and give a print shop Pantone
% equivalents to work with,
% set up the cmyk fallbacks
\definecolor
   [PantoneTwoNineFour]
   [c=1,m=.68,y=7,k=.28]

\definecolor
   [PantoneThreeZeroZero]
   [c=1,m=.42,y=0,k=0]

% Define tints of spot colors to be used in document for coloring text
\definespotcolor
   [DarkBlue]
   [PantoneTwoNineFour]
   [p=1,e=PANTONE 294 PC]

\definespotcolor
   [LightBlue]
   [PantoneThreeZeroZero]
   [p=1,e=PANTONE 300 PC]

I do get the "DarkBlue" in my pdf output but no sign of the "LightBlue" anywhere.

--
Bill Meahan
Westland, Michigan USA