On Mon, 10 Sep 2012, Bill Meahan wrote:

On 09/10/2012 10:59 AM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

Just curious. Why don't you enable hanging punctuation?

I thought I did!  From my environment file:

\definefontfeature
 [default]
 [default]
 [protrusion=quality,expansion=quality]

\setupalign[hz,hanging]

It did not look enabled at first glance. All the end quotes on 69 [1] look a bit short of the line length (but I don't recall whether hanging punctuation "hangs" the quotes or not).

However, now that I looked carefully, I see that hanging punctuation is indeed enabled (the hyphen in the 3rd last para of Page 69, and all those commas and period on page 1 [2]).

Aditya

[1]: http://escherton.meahan.net/?webcomic_post=chapter2-page41
[2]: http://escherton.meahan.net/?webcomic_post=chapter1-page1-1f4b0d6