On Sep 15, 2012, at 1:36 AM, luigi scarso
<luigi.sca...@gmail.com<mailto:luigi.sca...@gmail.com>>
 wrote:
On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 1:23 AM, Troy Henderson
<thend...@gmail.com<mailto:thend...@gmail.com>> wrote:

and which uses Cairo and Poppler for its conversion.  Now in order for my
simplistic filter to function,
Why 'simplistic' and not 'simple'  ?
I always thought that its meaning is negative (something like " 'simplistic' is
a bad imitation of 'simple' ")

That's often true.  Here I think the intention is to imply that the filter is
simple and naive, perhaps not robust, might not work for everybody, etc.  In
that sense, the meaning does have a negative connotation.

prohibited.