When a page begins to get "full", TeX automatically squeezes lines slightly
closer together (vertically) to help the page "break" where it thinks that
it should.  If the page is less than full, then the (vertical) distance
between lines is fixed.  How can I make this fixed distance remain fixed
even as the page starts approaching full?  That is, I don't want the lines
to squeeze together when the page gets full.  I'm familiar with

\clubpenalty
\interlinepenalty
\displaywidowpenalty
\widowpenalty
\keeplinestogether (ConTeXt)

but I'm not sure how to use any/all of these to get this effect.

Troy Henderson