I am just learning ConTeXt, so please bare with me.  In all of the
documentation that I've read so far, it shows the names of imported
photographs, graphs, blocks, etc as a simple filename without any filename
extensions or pathnames.

Having a bunch of photographs anc charts files in the same directory as te tex
files reallys clutters things up.   I'd like to store photographs, etc., to use
used in a subdirectory of the project.  Also might be nice to have
subdirectories for the sourc
e of each part of a book.

How do experienced people handle organizing files for large-ish scale projects
such as a book?  It would be educational to learn how this is handled.

Thanks