Al 20/03/13 10:52, En/na Wolfgang Schuster ha escrit:
Am 20.03.2013 um 10:40 schrieb Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:

For Wolfgangs eyes only:

\installcolumnbreakmethod \s!multicolumn \v!yes
  {\penalty\c_page_mix_break_forced\relax}

Maybe that one works ok.
No it doesn’t work, the penalty is ignored and text from the first column
appears in the second column because the columns are balanced.

Wolfgang

Thanks guys for trying to solve which I definitely tag as a bug ;-). It seems there is no faster solution but surely Hans will find one ;-) By the user perspective it's an annoying behaviour and I have to change manually the paragraphs (adding \{*}skip commands). I think you will find a solution at the end. It's too much technical discussion for me. I'm sorry I can't do anything else. But I'm glad to see this discussion.... (so mantain me as CC)

If I could do anything, please say to me.

Thanks,
Xan.