Hi Wolfgang, All,

First I think it better if ligatures should be off as a default.

Now, to my actual question.
Is there a way in ConText to selectively true certain ligatures on/ff.
for example fl could be on, but fi off.

I know that I can set up the the editor to do it, or use unicode directly, but
would prefer ConText to do the work.

regards
        Keith.