Hello,

A colleague who uses a very recent MacBook with the latest MacOS
has a problem with PDF files that I provide produced with ConTeXt/luatex.

It appears that he cannot search for words (text) in the document,
neither with preview nor in the finder (they must be based on the same code).
However, I had him install Adobe Reader, and using this he can search for text
in the ConTeXt produced document, so I do not believe that the PDF has a
problem,
rather this is a bug with the Apple PDF tools.

Does anyone else using MacOS have any experience with this?
Or can you all search for text (words) within ConTeXt produced PDF documents
using preview and the finder?

Thank you

Alan