Thanx very much Wolfgang.

Now is all OK. Unfortunately now is necessary have one version of module for TeXLive version of ConTeXt and second version of module for standalone version.
But it's not much of a problem now for me...

I am afraid, that in the future will my module problematic again and without help I will lose it.
Now very much thanx for your help. I will not have sleepless night...

Jaroslav Hajtmar