Dear all,

I can't manage to get the date on a french letter style. I am using

 ConTeXt  ver: 2013.04.07 01:04 MKIV beta  fmt: 2013.4.7  int: english/english

I also tried some older versions and with

 ConTeXt  ver: 2011.05.18 18:04 MKIV  fmt: 2011.7.31  int: english/english

I get a date printed above the destination address. I also get a date with
other styles. Did anything change in the letter module between this two
versions?

Does anyone know how to get the date with the new version?

Here is my test file.

\usemodule[letter]
\useletterstyle[french]

\setupletter[
    date={20 juin 2013},
    toname={Jane Doe},
    toaddress={24 rue des acacias\\63265 Trifoullis les Oies},
    signature={John Doe},
    opening={Mademoiselle,},
    closing={Je vous prie de recevoir, Mademoiselle, mes meilleures
salutations.}
    ]

\setupletterlayer[reference][list={date}]

\startletter

\input knuth

\stopletter

Thank you for your help.