On 23/06/13 08:09, d.henman wrote:

> Pable,
> thanks, but it doesn't work. so easily. mxtrun only see what is in
> the TeX directory tree and uses that font database. My question is
> how to register the font to that system so that mtxrun can find it.
> How does one do that with a ttf font file?
>
> Thanks

The variable is (I'm assuming you use Windows [I don't know whether this
have changed in versions above XP]):

        OSFONTDIR="c:/windows/fonts//"

If I'm not wrong, you should add this into your texmf.cnf file (invoke
it with "kpsewhich texmf.cnf").

Rebuild the font cache ("mtxrun --script fonts --reload") and it should
work.

I hope this helps,

Pablo
--