On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Xan <dxpubl...@telefonica.net> wrote:
> If I choose BottomSquares in presentation, I receive an error:
>
> l.68 \definevisualcounter

I recently went through all of the Simpleslides designs and found out
that also Boxed and Shaded failed at this same point. Looks like
something with the page counter. (Swoosh fails, too, but on something
else...)

These modules worked for me and about as expected (color options don't
seem to work, but defaults do): BigNumber, Ellipse, Embossed, Framed,
FramedTitle, HorizontalStripes, NarrowStripes, RainbowStripe, Rounded,
SideSquares, Sunrise, ThickStripes.

Mari
(who ended up picking a design that works although that wasn't my
first choice - I just forgot to report the problems, so it is good
somebody did!)