Hi all,
I'm following the instructions at
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Installing_a_TrueType_font,_step_by_step
because I want to install a TTF (Gentium in fact) for ConTeXt to use.
There is a warning that these instructions may be out of date, but I
haven't found anything newer.

This is under TeX Live 2013, the context scheme, and I've been using
ConTeXt mkiv.

I found texfont.pl, though it wasn't in the path, and managed to run it
in the directory where I have my .ttf files:
$ sudo PATH=$PATH
/usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/scripts/context/perl/texfont.pl
--ve=sil --co=gentium --makepath --install

But then I get errors about ttf2afm:

TeXFont 2.2.1 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 2000-2004

mktexlsr: Updating /usr/local/texlive/2013/../texmf-local/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Done.
       encoding vector : texnansi
           vendor name : sil
           source path : .
       font collection : gentium
       texmf font root : /usr/local/texlive/2013/../texmf-local
         map file name : texnansi-sil-gentium.map
           source path : .
      processing files : all on afm path
    locating afm files : using pattern ./*.afm
    locating afm files : using ttf files
   generating afm file : ./GentiumPlus-I.afm
sh: ttf2afm: command not found
   generating afm file : ./GentiumPlus-R.afm
sh: ttf2afm: command not found
         copying files : afm
         copying files : pfb
         copying files : ttf
               copying : GentiumPlus-I.ttf
               copying : GentiumPlus-R.ttf
    processing aborted : no afm files found

                --help : show some more info

I can't find ttf2afm anywhere. Is it part of pdfTex? Do I have to have
the pdftex scheme installed in order to install True-type fonts?

Thanks,
Lars