Dear All,

I'd like to tweak a default TOC linespacing...

I've 'invented' this:

\setupcombinedlist[content][list=chapter, alternative=c]

\starttext

\title{Table of Contents}
\setupinterlinespace[line=0.8ex] % too small, just for testing
\placecontent
\setupinterlinespace[line=2.75ex]
%\setupinterlinespace[reset]

\startfrontmatter
\chapter{Intro}text

text

text
\startfrontmatter
\startbodymatter
\chapter{Chapter}text
\stopbodymatter
\startbackmatter
\chapter{Appendix}text
\stopbackmatter
\stoptext

I cannot use simply the \completecontent command as the linespacing is
effective already between the title and the first entry line... so I am
splitting the title and the rest and set the linespacing just before list
rendering. Finally I am resetting the value manually. The 'reset' keyword
seems to be somehow ignored...

Are there better ways to tweak linespacing in TOC ?

Thanks, Jan