On 12/4/2013 9:59 AM, Keith J. Schultz wrote:

I do have a request: would it be possible to finish the section on
overlays and stacks in the manual or at least
start on it. I need that information because I need to use stacks inside
of frames and these are then stacked inside of
others. The examples I have found are for margins, pages and inside of
tables, but are not helpful for the task for me
at hand.

Well, I have to do all those kind of things in company time (where it doesn't pay off at all) and spare time (in which case it has to be fun doing), so some patience is needed.